[qvtd-dev] ModelMorf metamodel with references

Hello all!

I'm performing tests on ModelMorf and I'm having an issue I hope some of you can help me with.

One of the metamodels, used for the transformation, has references to other metamodel located in a separated file, and I don't know how to specify where those file references are located. Then, when the transformation is executed the following error message is displayed:

"Warning: references to undefined PrimitiveType/type/object 'uml//Package' need to be resolved externally"

So, do you know if there is a way to add references to external references from metamodels in ModelMorf?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Javier

Back to the top