Re: [qvtd-dev] Logo

Hi,

I have a concept idea, but still needs some details. The V forms the stick of the Q and the T is kid of handwriting from the V. I have attached a sketch. I could clean it up a bit. A d, o, r, etc, could be easily added ar the right bottom corner for each dialect or group.

Regards,

Horacio Hoyos Rodríguez
EngD Student
University of York