Re: [qvtd-dev] [Dev] QVTBase and QVTCore rule inheritance relations

Hi

Overrides/overriden is missing becuase it's yet another QVT spec incosisteny; it';s in the figure not not the test.

I'll add it.

I don't know what QVTcore.ecore you're looking at. Mine still has specification and refinement.

    Regards

        Ed