[qvtd-dev] Slow down

Hi Horacio

I've been trying to introduce some discipline to the lash up I used to get performance figures and find that the QVTi Interpreter has got 25% slower. The problem is that your retiming of the creation of the nested evaluation visitor means that additions to the environment regularly throw an IAE causing the retry as a replacement. Normal execution should not throw exceptions.

In principle the retiming may be fractionally faster since there is one fewer parameters to pass, but the IAEs need to be fixed.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top