[ptp-user] Odp: Re: Eclipse IDE 2019-09 and Run Configurations

Hi Greg,

Thank you for this suggestion. I forgot to inform, that during installation I chose Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers instead of version for Scientific Computing (I saw such option there). I try to reinstall it and then inform about results.

Best Regards,

Zaklopotany

Dnia 10 grudnia 2019 18:31 Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napisaƂ(a):

Hi Zaklopotany,

Could you try downloading the Eclipse IDE for Scientific Computing 2019-09 package and see if that has the same problem? That will help determine if the issue is something to do with your installation.

Regards,
Greg