Re: [ptp-user] (PTP synchronized projects) Problems using multiple ssh accounts grouped together for teamwork

That is a very good question. The command that copies the file (at GitRepo.java line 205) only passes the EFS.OVERWRITE
option to IFileStore.copy(), which I wouldn't expect to change the permissions. Also, I noticed that
this file copy occurs separately from any git operations, so my suggestion about using hooks probably
wouldn't work.

John