Re: [ptp-user] Parallel Application Run Configuration Issue

I'm using

Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
Version: 2018-12 (4.10.0)
Build id: 20181214-0600
OS: Mac OS X, v.10.13.1, x86_64 / cocoa
Java version: 11.0.2

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:28 AM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which version of Eclipse are you using?

Greg

On Feb 12, 2019, at 9:27 PM, Ruben A Gonzalez Lopez <r-gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure an app to run in parallel, It is compiled and I was able to run it outside eclipse with

mpirun -np 8 MyApp

When I try to setup the "Run Configuration/ Parallel Application" I choose   "Generic OpenMPI Interactive", but when I click on "Local" nothing happens. In the manual says that

"After specifying Local (or selecting a Connection) it will ask to run a command on the system. Select Yes to continue."

but in my case nothing happens.

Thank you very much for your help