Re: [ptp-user] Problem with OpenPBS monitoring

Rahul,

There are a couple of things you could try. First, you could try running the perl script manually to see if there are any errors being reported. If you go to the ~/.eclipsesettings directory, then try running:

perl LML_da_driver.pl samples/request_sample_empty.xml lml.xml -rms=torque -verbose

You may need to change the -rms setting to suit your system (see the rms directory for available options).

You could also create a ".LML_da_options" file in the .eclipsesetting directory. If you add one line "keeptmp=1", next time Eclipse runs the script it will keep the temporary file used to generate the display. You can then check these file to see if you can see any problems/errors.

Regards,
Greg