[ptp-user] Ordering the complies of source members in a project

I have a project comprised of a number of Fortran source members. Some of the source members are Fortran77 source members (*.f, *.for) and some are Fortran90 source members (*.f90). The Fortran90 members contain modules which are referenced in some of the Fortran77 members, however the Fortran77 members are being compiled first. I need to force compilation of Fortran90 members first. How do I force that to happen in Eclipse?

Sam Dupree.

Back to the top