Re: [ptp-user] PTP archived p2 repository for Oxygen

Hi Greg,

I'd appreciate it if you'd please create a zip archive of the ptp-remote repository.

Joanne

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Joanne Woo <jwoo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg,

I'd appreciate it very much if you'd please zip it up.  I have a ptp-remote p2 repo zip archive for Neon but I don't remember where I got it from...

Joanne