[ptp-user] Eclipse PTP: OpenMPI Hello World cannot connect to debugger

Hello,

I have installed the current verion of Eclipse Oxygen PTP. I've created a simple Hello World project that compiles with -g3 option and runs as expected using "Generic OpenMPI Interactive" configuration. When I try to run the debugger using .eclipsesettings/sdm and /usr/bin/gdb I get the error I you can see in the image.

Thank you for help,
Jakub