Re: [ptp-user] How to use remote / synchronized projects with Kerberos authentication?

Unfortunately no. It relies on the JSch implementation of ssh which is written in pure Java. If it were possible to invoke the ssh command via Java's Runtime.exec() and get input and output streams connected to the client side, then it would be possible to run the proxy protocol over the connection (the proxy agent is a small Java program that gets put on the remote machine to handle connection multiplexing.) I could help someone with the implementation, but I don't have the resources to do it myself currently.

Regards,
Greg