Re: [ptp-user] missing link for PTP file download

Hi

PTP is part of the Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers Package.

(Go to the Eclipse downloads page and click on "Download Packages".)

Inside Eclipse, you can create a PTP synchronized project that interfaces
with the remote linux machine.

Hope that helps
John