[ptp-user] missing link for PTP file download

Hello, I am trying to setup a remote development server for developing and debugging Linux applications from eclipse running in a windows environment.  Accordingly, I am trying to download the latest revision of PTP (9.1.2?).  I ended up at this URL and got the following error:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/ptp/builds/9.1.2/rdt-server-linux.x86-9.1.2.tar

Eclipse downloads - file unavailable

The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download.

This happens when the file is part of a nightly or development build. If so, please return to the project's home page and download a newer version.

thanks in advance,

John-Mike

John-Michael Taylor
White River Technologies