Re: [ptp-user] Variables values are wrong during debug of fortran "Calculate Pi in MPI"

Hi Alexis,

What is the type declaration for the variables?

Regards,
Greg

On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:00 AM, Alexis Giauque <alexis.giauque@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear PTP users,
I am having troubles debugging the simple test-case "Calculate Pi in MPI" using 2 procs.
The thing is that (as seen in the attached picture) variables values are completely wrong (tested as ok using the same gdb outside of eclipse).
It seems that it could be that the variables values is interpreted as an address by the debugger (might be ok in C) but I don't know if I can change this behavior in eclipse.
I use Eclipse Neon.3 , PTP with SDM 9.1.2.20170223. GDB is GNU gdb (Ubuntu 7.11.1-0ubuntu1~16.04) 7.11.1
Has anyone seen the same kind of thing? Could you help me?
Best regards,
--
Alexis Giauque
Maître de Conférences