[ptp-user] RDT server

Hi all,
I'm a blind user and Eclipse is partially accessible.
Eclipse is may be a very good solution to stay within windows and work in the remote project or server.

My objectives :

1. Work in Eclipse in Windows through Nvda, my screen reader to navigate and read within Eclipse window and text.
2. Edit remote file stored in Linux server.
3. Build thanks a makefile in the same remote Linux server.
4. Be able to move to the errors easily
5. Be able to run debug

I tried just RSE with ssh connection.
I can saw my remote project and I can edit it.
but if I create remote project from this directory,
I saw my project in "Project explorer", but I can not build project in the remote server.

May be, RDT is the solution for me!
I saw also RSE Dstore, I think, is similar?.

If I understand, to reach my objectives, I must install RDT server in my Linux server?

I tried to download the RDT server in this page :

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/9.1.1/

All the links to dl RDT are dead

Where can I find it?

Thank you for your helps.