Re: [ptp-user] PatternSyntaxException in Sync GCC Build Command Parser

Hi Eugene

I think your analysis is correct. Java's "replaceFirst" method interprets its first
argument as a regex, but our intent is for it to be a string.

I'll file a bug report. The parser may work incorrectly only with certain directory
names, so using a different directory might work, but I'm not sure... It depends
on the details of how Java interprets regexes.

Thank you for reporting this problem
John