Re: [ptp-user] How to supply host list with "Generic MPICH2 Interactive" target configuration ?

I suspect that debugging mvapich2 apps does not work the same way as mpich2. Take a look at ~/.eclipsesettings/rms/MPICH2/start_debug_job.pl and see if you can see how the debugger is launched. You'll need to work out if the same process can be used for mvapich2.

If you have a modified target configuration and/or scripts for mvapich2, I'd be happy to include them in the next release of PTP.

Regards,
Greg