[ptp-user] PTP and debugging on remote server

Hello all,

I use Eclipse PTP to work with code locally (laptop with Windows 7) and compile project on remote server (Linux). Synchronization works perfectly, I'm also able to compile project (all compiler messages appear in Eclipse Console, I can double click on error line and then go directly to location in file) and even run it usign Run Configurations (Parallel Application). There is only one problem, which I can't fix - debugging. Each time, when I open Debug Configurations and try to start Parallel Application, I receive error msgBox:

remote port forwarding failed for listen port 55774

Where port number is different each time. I have no idea, how to proceed. Could you clarify, what I did wrongly? On my laptop, I have only eclipse, no compiler or debugger - all is placed on remote server.

Thank you for you support in advance.

Best Regards,

Zaklopotany

Back to the top