[ptp-user] Adding/updating scripts in .eclipsesettings/rms on remote system

Hi
I am trying to figure out how to pass some additional command flags to the application invocation command on the remote system (start_job.pl). These flags come from a different tab in the run configuration, not the Resources tab, so updating the target system configuration XML file doesn;t seem to work.

I have a custom target system configuration XML file, so one option is for me to update that XML file so that it invokes the startup command script I provide, and which needs to reside in a new subdirectory within .eclipsesettings/rms.

The problem I don't remember how to solve is getting that script uploaded the first time the remote system is accessed. I remember there was a process up update a PTP plugin with the new scripts and then PTP managed getting those scripts uploaded when needed.

Also, these scripts need to be part of my plugin. I cannot commit them to the PTP repository.

It it possible to put them in my plugin and have them automatically updated? If so, what's the process?

I tried looking for the JAXB/target system configuration documentation but it seems to be no longer available (or I am looking in the wrong place)

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top