Re: [ptp-user] Parallel debugging OpenMP applications

Hi Olumide,

Sorry for not replying sooner. The PTP debugger can be used to debug an OpenMP application, but it doesn’t provide any special support (the OMPD spec did not exist when the debugger was written) so it is just handled like any multithreaded application. If you’re running locally, you can also use the CDT debugger which provide pretty good multithread support.

Regards,
Greg