Re: [ptp-user] New to ptp

Hi Graham,

RDT has been replaced by synchronized projects. You just need git installed on the remote machine (most come preinstalled these days), and it should work fine from a Windows client. You can get started by switching to the C/C++ perspective, then right clicking in the project explorer view. You should see a context menu with options to create a synchronized project.

The online documentation [1] is most up-to-date.

Regards,
Greg

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/index.jsp