Re: [ptp-user] SFTP & login shell access different for same connection

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Unfortunately I don't have any influence over the cluster SSH access policy, but your alternative does sound interesting. I'm usually a poor beta tester because the spare cycles I have to devote to things like this usually come in widely-separated bunches, but I'd be happy to try it out so long as you're not counting on me to give you feedback quickly. :) I have no problem waiting until next week -- I can certainly grind along with my current non-Eclipse workflow until there's something to use.

-Jeremy