[ptp-user] PTP - parallel debugging

Hi all,

I'm a bit newbie to Eclipse PTP.

I tried to debug a parallel MPI application in eclipse and encounter some problems.
The section in the Eclipse PTP user guide is very loosely defined --
(1) How to use the SDM (remote,locally?) ;
(2) Should install additional packages if I work locally on a cluster ;
(3) Which scheduler is being supported for parallel debugging (PBS/PBS Interactive, MPICH2, etc ...) ?
(3) Should I have build a project by Eclipse, or can I used a manually compiled executable file which I direct Eclipse to its corresponding directory ?

Any other info about practical parallel debugging is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jacob.

--
Kobby Shpund