[ptp-user] Supported levels of OpenMPI with OpenMPI TSC

Hi
I am trying to use the OpenMPI interactive target system configuration with an OpenMPI build I just built. When I try to select the OpenMPI target system configuration I get a popup telling me 'Only supports OpenMPI 1.3 or later'

My OpenMPI build reports itself as version 3.0.0.a1, for both ompi_info and mpirun -V. This looks a little odd, since the OpenMPI website lists 1.10.2 as the current version so I need to figure out what's going on.

Where do I start looking in PTP code to find this version check?

Thanks

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I got an odd response message back last night and it's not in the ptp-user archive this morning.

Dave

Back to the top