[ptp-user] Issue with synchronized Autotools project

Hi,

I just ran into the following issue using Eclipse Mars.1
with PTP 9.0.1:  After converting a C/C++ Autotools project
to a Synchronized project and creating a proper build config
for the remote system (i.e., selecting environment modules
that need to be loaded), I tried to reconfigure the project
on the remote host.  Unfortunately, it failed...

It seems that the environment modules are only loaded when
building the project, but not for configuring.  Is this the
intended behavior?  To me, this looks like a bug...

Cheers,
Markus

--
Dr. Markus Geimer