Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse question

Greetings Markus,
I believe there is support for synchronizing a project between multiple workspaces, but I haven't done it myself. If memory serves me right you can specify the same location of the remote source directory in each workspace, then make sure you've saved/closed one workspace before opening the other. I believe there is a context menu option for synchronized projects that will allow you to force synchronization. There may be a cleaner/more automatic way to handle this though. I'm going to forward this question to the PTP mailing list and see if anyone has any experience with this use case.

Regards,
Wyatt