Re: [ptp-user] "Auth fail" when attempting to open connections

Hi,

could you confirm that you have the same issue if you create a ssh connection for something other than PTP in Ecilpse? E.g. you could create a kerberos ssh connection to a cvs/git repository.
If it is a general Eclipse/jsch issue, I suggest to file a bug against Eclipse Platform.

Roland