[ptp-user] Mars PTP synchronization filter

Hi,

I noted a difference between Mars and Luna and I would vote
for this to be considered as a bug.

I just noted that the PTP synchronization filter apparently observes
.gitignore. With Luna .gitignore would only be observed by git
working on $PWD/.git. It would be ignored (or overruled by the
PTP filter settings) for $PWD/.ptp-sync .

I would strongly vote to return to the setup as done by
Luna here. I just happened to come across files that should
be excluded from $PWD/.git, but should be synchronized
with a remote build directory. As a work around I synchronized
these files via scp by hand in a shell outside Eclipse
- but I think this is not as it should be.
...And it took me hours to find out.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech