[ptp-user] : Mars: Action Set Availability

On Monday, August 03, 2015 01:00:05 PM Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is this a bug or a feature ?
>
> 1. If you start Mars with an empty workspace, empty project, then click on
>      Window-> Perspective -> Customize Perspective
>      -> Action Set Availability
>      tick on "git" and click OK then the session hangs.

I found out -
- The hang is actually the time to create a javacore and a snap
    and the automatic procedure to send these data to Ubuntu
   developers.
- The error disappears if I downgrade from openjdk-8-jdk
   to openjdk-7-jdk.

Does it make sense to open an Eclipse bug report on this ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing