[ptp-user] remote debugging

I’ve tried many times to get remote debugging working and succeeded in the past, but lost my settings and now I can’t seem to get it to work again.

Can anyone point me to a resource that describes how to configure eclipse for remote c++ debugging that works?

I don’t know if I’ve said it on the list before, but the "synchronised projects” capability with ptp is really awesome. It has saved me so much time being able to edit one one machine and sync with the other. Thanks so much for providing this.

Yours

JB

Back to the top