[ptp-user] Pb with photran when installed together with PTP under Linux

Title: cordialement.txt
Dear PTP and photran developpers,

I have recently realized that there was a problem in my eclipse environment.
Since severaI version, I have downloaded and used the linux-x64 Parallel application developper's version of eclipse.

However, going from a project with .f files to a project with .f90 files, on linux, I recently realized that I have only (Debugging) in the refactor menu, even for free format source files.
This problem is not there if use the same project with the same Parallel application developper's version of eclipse/PTP and photran under windows!

Then, I downloaded eclipse for C++ developpers under linux, added photran (using the "Install new software..." command) and the other commands in the refactor menu were back (for a makefile project with GCC toolchain, but NOT for another Makefile project with the Intel compiler toolchain and exactly the same sources!).

Then I reopened the same workspace with the Luna Parallel application developper's version of eclipse and again only (Debugging) in the refactor menu even for the project using the GCC toolchain.
If reopened from Luna+CDT+photran and no PTP, it is OK again.

Recall that I did not have the problem with the Windows "Parallel application developper's version" using the GCC toolchain.

=> Could there be a problem in the Linux "Parallel application developper's" version that would not be there for the Windows version?
--
Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top