[ptp-user] Refactoring code for Mars

HI, I'm a developer on Eclipse ICE (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ice/developer) and we are working on moving our default platform from Kepler to Mars.  It looks like there have been some API changes to org.eclipse.remote that we are unsure about how to resolve.  Specifically the pieces we are having some trouble with are:

org.eclipse.remote.core.IRemoteConnectionManager
org.eclipse.remote.core.IRemoteFileManager
org.eclipse.remote.core.IRemoteServices
org.eclipse.remote.core.RemoteServices

Could anyone offer up advice on how to port these to the most recent version of the Remote Services plugin?

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top