[ptp-user] Synchronized Project eclipse LUNA

Hello ptp users,

I use still INDIGO for my sync projects and I got this working thanks to your help. Now I wanted to use LUNA but ran into a small but blocking problem.

The sync works fine but I cannot start a make remote from LUNA.

Because we are using Cygwin with ssh the working directory would be /home/<user>/<project name>

The main make file resides below the be /home/<user>/<project name> directory but the make file will not be found.

This is the make –d console output:

make -d all

GNU Make 4.1

Built for i686-pc-cygwin

Copyright (C) 1988-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Reading makefiles...

Updating makefiles....

Considering target file 'GNUmakefile'.

There should be a file found like this:

Reading makefile 'Makefile'...

But as you can see it is empty!

After playing a bit a found out it is searched a directory earlier in  /home/<user> (Just put the Makefile to several directories)

If I write a wrong name in the Build Directory (from the builder settings tab) ) I will get this output:

make -d all

/bin/bash: line 0: cd: /home/<user>/test: No such file or directory

If I write the right subdirectory name I won’t get this message but as well the output before!

If I put the main make file Makefile into the /home/<user>/ directory it is found but of course could not be executed successfully.

Has somebody any idea how I can force LUNA to search on the remote machine in the right directory for the initial make file?

Client Windows 7  Server Windows Server 2008R2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Kubot

Senior Software Development Engineer

AVL Software and Functions GmbH

 markus.kubot@xxxxxxx
Phone: +49 941 630 89 136,

Fax:     +49 941 630 89 111

AVL Software and Functions GMBH
D-93059 Regensburg, Im Gewerbepark B29
www.avl.com

AVL Software and Functions GmbH, Im Gewerbepark B27, 93059 Regensburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Dr. Georg Schwab

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Regensburg
Registergericht/Commercial registry: Regensburg, HRB 11141

Important note: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain trade secrets and privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining our permission. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Back to the top