Re: [ptp-user] Mailing list policy?

Hi Greg,

Thanks for these responses and for helping me direct my questions to the right place.

Rocky

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:10 AM Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rocky,

There are no expectations. PTP is a community of volunteers, so people answer when, and if, they have time. Generally, if no-one answers your question then it’s most likely that the answer is not immediately obvious and would require some investigation, it is something you should really investigate yourself, or it a question that should be directed to another project.

To answer your questions:

1. There is no other way to set the build environment variables that I’m aware of. However, this is a question that should be directed to the CDT project as they are responsible for the C/C++ Build properties.

2. There are some preferences that affect the way projects are build, but it depends how you are building. Try typing “build” into the preferences filter box. These questions would be more appropriate for the CDT or platform projects.

3. Moving environment variables between the build and the terminal would probably be possible to implement. This question would be best directed to the TM project.

4. The question regarding adjusting the terminal width question would be best directed to the TM project.

Regards,
Greg