[ptp-user] Mailing list policy?

Hi PTP leads,

I just wanted to check on the PTP mailing list policy as to whether responses are expected within a certain period of time, or if the  policy is to respond on a "best effort" basis?  I certainly know that budgets are stretched and providing support is often difficult with limited personnel.

Over the past week or so I have submitted a number of questions and have yet to receive a response on any of them.  Please let me know if the questions are not appropriate for this list and I can try to re-target them.

I would love to be able to engage more closely with PTP leads and developers, so please let me know if this is not the right forum.  Most of the questions I have raised are relevant to PTP users in general, so I have not gone directly to the ptp-dev list.

Thanks!
Rocky

Back to the top