Re: [ptp-user] remote build of synchronized fortran project - ptp under windows

I wonder if the text of these two could be clarified?

Replace native environment with specified one"
instead of "Append variables to native environment

It's not obvious what they mean and which one is the "native" environment and which one is "specified" and how they relate to the remote environment.

Rocky