[ptp-user] No console output during execution, cannot interrupt execution

Hi,

When I run my MPI program from Eclipse PTP, I get no console output during the execution.
The program is actually running fine, and once it completes I get all the output dumped at once in the Console tab.

I see two tasks in the 'Progress' tab during the execution:
- submit-interactive stuck at 35%,
- Launching MyProgram stuck at ~75%.
If I want to interrupt the program by clicking on the two stop buttons of the tasks, they just display '(Cancel Requested)' but remain there, and the program continues to execute.

I have a run configuration for a generic Open MPI target system, no remote connection, and the number of nodes or whether I run on the local host or on a distant node does affect this behaviour.

Thanks,
Valentin

Back to the top