Re: [ptp-user] serious issue with Eclipse PTP uner windows

Hi

Sorry,  I don't know how to set up compilers or MPI on Windows.
Maybe someone else on the list can help.

Have you tried the "Hello World" project or some other simple example? I suggest
trying a simpler, non-MPI project first before tackling MPI.

John