Re: [ptp-user] Custom build command not found

Thanks John.  Good to see it only affects Windows, but I hope this one will get taken care of soon.

Per your workarounds, the script is currently in the build directory and it still does not work.  It looks like the only way would be to adjust the PATH as you recommend....

12:27:45 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project v7-ComponentExplorer ****
nuopcExplorerScript

**** Environment configuration script temporarily stored in /tmp/ptpscript_jkUAyL ****
nuopcExplorerScript
/tmp/ptpscript_jkUAyL: line 14: nuopcExplorerScript: command not found
> Shell Completed (exit code = 0)

12:27:50 Build Finished (took 4s.559ms)