Re: [ptp-user] debugging locally with PTP synchronized project

Correction, the line should be:

<arg>--server=0</arg>

Greg

On Mar 20, 2015, at 9:51 AM, Christoph Pospiech <cpospiech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Friday 20 March 2015 14:43:42 Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> As this is a serial project and I am running local, I am using the run
> configuration "C/C++ project" (as opposed to "Parallel Application").
> This works without problems.
> But when I start the same as debug configuration, an error window
> pops up with a message as follows.
>
> Error with command: gdb --version
> Cannot run program "gdb": Unknown reason

Hi,

just to amend and complete the above post - I retried with "Parallel Application", "Generic Remote interactive" and "localhost".

This time the Parallel debug perspective pops up, but the debug session
hangs at "SDM Master 35%".

That is presumably a different issue, correct ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
Attention: Effective January 1st, 2015 I'm transitioning to Lenovo.
My new Email address will be: cpospiech@xxxxxxxxxx