Re: [ptp-user] Sending build command to remote changes forward slashes

Hi

Yes, I was able to reproduce this problem. I will file a bug report.

In the meantime, as a workaround, I suggest avoiding slashes in the command.
One idea would be to set the PATH variable so that the command can be
found without the full path. Another idea would be to write a script in your build
directory, set it as the command, and have it call the actual build command.

John