[ptp-user] Sending build command to remote changes forward slashes

Hi,

I am running Eclipse locally on a Windows machine and synchronizing projects to a Linux machine.  I would like to build the project on the remote machine from the local Eclipse.  However, when I change the default build command to one specifying a path with Linux forward slashes, the slashes seem to get converted to backward slashes before sent to the target.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason.

Back to the top