>ssh username@remotemachine "sh -c pwd"

Thanks
John

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Jason Tomforde <jtomforde@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried as you suggested and 'logout' was not appended to the output....

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:31:28 -0500
From: jeblen@xxxxxxx
To: ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] An internal error occurred during "Remote Synchronization"

Hi

I noticed that "logout" is attached to the end of the error message.
The remote server may be appending this to the output of remote
commands, which confuses JGit.

Try running a remote command from the command line:
>ssh username@remotemachine pwd

Is "logout" appended to the output?

I don't know how to suppress the extra output, though. The
system administrators might have some ideas.

John