Re: [ptp-user] MPI version error

Hello all,

I answer myself :)

In my system, the version of Gfortran used to compile the openmpi library and my source code were inconsistent. This is not an Eclipse problem. In order to correct the problem you have to use the same versions to comiple the MPI library and your source code.

Best regards,
Víctor.

Hello all,

this is my first post to this list.

I'm using Eclipse Luna for Parallel Developers with a Fortran project over Ubuntu 14.04. I need to use the last version of Gfortran (4.9.2) from ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test .

I have 2 versións of OpenMPI installed in my computer, one from the ubuntu repository (I think is compiled with version 4.8) and other compiled by myself with 4.9.2.

When I try to compile with Eclipse-PTP I get the following error:

Fatal Error: Cannot read module file 'mpi.mod' opened at (1), because it was created by a different version of GNU Fortran

How can I link my eclipse project with my compiled version of OpenMPI?

Best regards,
Víctor.

Back to the top