Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse PTP on K - monitoring / Layout

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 4:44 AM, Peter Bryzgalov <pyotr777@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear Carsten,
>
> Sorry to bother you.
>
> As for my 1st question, I included a nodes renaming subroutine into scripts, and now nodes are laid out well in Eclipse. But another problem arose: I don’t see real names of the nodes anymore.
>
> One more question:
>
> 4. How to control jobs from Eclipse?
>
> When I right-click on a job in running jobs table, I can see a menu:
> <2F44A7AF-5C21-48F4-BD66-4DB872C5033D.png>
>
> How to realise support for these commands? I couldn’t find in documentation.

This is done be modifying or adding a target system configuration. The FAQ should give you some information on how to do this, and there is additional documentation in the online help and on the wiki. Let me know if you have trouble locating it.

Greg

Back to the top