[ptp-user] MPI version error

Hello all,

this is my first post to this list.

I'm using Eclipse Luna for Parallel Developers with a Fortran project over Ubuntu 14.04. I need to use the last version of Gfortran (4.9.2) from ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test .

I have 2 versións of OpenMPI installed in my computer, one from the ubuntu repository (I think is compiled with version 4.8) and other compiled by myself with 4.9.2.

When I try to compile with Eclipse-PTP I get the following error:

Fatal Error: Cannot read module file 'mpi.mod' opened at (1), because it was created by a different version of GNU Fortran

How can I link my eclipse project with my compiled version of OpenMPI?

Best regards,
Víctor.

Back to the top