Re: [ptp-user] An internal error occurred during: "Remote Synchronization". Error

HI John,

Thanks, I will try it.
I also tryed a clean install from the latest PTP distribution from eclipse site (SR1a),  and the version that I mention to you is the
one being distributed by default (so I had the same behavior).

Thanks,
Marco