[ptp-user] building SDM debugger for RHEL 5

Hi PTP users,

I am trying to run remote debug using the Luna release using a version of SDM debugger I have built on RHEL5. I am not using the pre-built SDM that comes with the PTP 8.1.1 distribution because my RHEL5 server does not include glibc_2.7.

/export_home/mekoch/.eclipsesettings/sdm Exited with value: 1

/export_home/mekoch/.eclipsesettings/sdm: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /export_home/mekoch/.eclipsesettings/sdm)

My question: Is it valid to build the SDM debugger on RHEL5 (with libc.so.6 version 2.5) or will this result in an unusable executable?

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top