Re: [ptp-user] "TransportException: Packfile is truncated" intermittently on remote sync

Trying again, I was able to successfully sync to the directory 6 times
in a row on Linux to Linux.  Then I cleared my Windows workspace
completely and was able to sync 6 times in a row Linux to Windows.
Perhaps I somehow had my workspace in a inconsistent state earlier.

Regarding the disk space issue, I had at least 5GB free on the remote
and monitoring disk usage during the sync shows a very minimal
increase.

I will report back if I figure out how to reproduce the error more consistently.

Rocky